An excellent sea going vessel well equipped and regularly used for dive support, heavy lifting and marine work surveys and trials support. She operates under the Workboat code of practice and has full safety and lifesaving equipment onboard.
- Length: 11.73m
- Beam: 4.2m
- Draft: 1.2m
- Speed: 8 knots max
- Accommodation: On Deck: 2m x 4m wheelhouse with chart table, seating and/or work bench. Under forepeak: galley, toilet, bunks and storage.
- Engine: 6 cylinder Ford Diesel
- Hydraulics: ‘A’ frame swings loads outboard at stern through removable transom and double drum winch with 1.5tonne SWL. Slave hauler/capstan for anchor handling.
- Generator: 240v/110v/ AC – 12v DC
- Electronics: Feruno differential GPS, 200mm screen track Plotter/GP, Ratheon radar, 2x colour sounders, 3x vhf radios, auto pilot, hand-held GPS and radio. Lowrance WAAS enabled GPS and track plotter.